In the second episode of Utopia Dispatch we look at our first potentially world-changing idea - universal basic income. It has been hailed as a possible means to reduce poverty, inequality, and increase freedom, but is it as utopian as it seems? We make an attempt to grasp both the mind-bogglingly far-reaching positive and negative impacts for a society with universal basic income.
- Inventing the Future (book)
- Utopia for Realists (book)
- Noam Chomsky and Yanis Varoufakis Discus Basic Income (video)
- Basic Income and Other Ways to Fix Capitalism (video)
- The Basic Income Podcast
- [Basic Income Pilot Progams] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income#Pilot_programs )
- Basic Income Earth Network
- Graph of US Federal Tax Rates Over Time
The Good, The Best, and The Bestest.